Friday, December 18, 2009

Blessed, blessed, blessed.

  • I feel so lucky. I feel so fortunate. I feel so blessed.
  • I want to embrace the Universe, and thank the stars and the planets and the sun and the moon and nature and everything magical and mystical and wonderful for the gift that I have been given, that is my life.
  • I just got back from Machu Picchu. I am feeling completely high on life after the experience.
  • Machu Picchu defies description. Completely. It´s inexplicably ethereal, and amazing, and uplifting.
  • I woke up at 4 a.m, to get there really early and be one of the 200 people a day permitted to go up Waynapìcchu: a RIDICULOUSLY steep and difficult climb which (luckily only takes about an hour - with MANY breaks! and) culminates in a view over the entire ancient Incan village that is unsurpassed.
  • Actually, when I arrived, the whole area was shrouded in clouds and mist. I found a spot high up on the mountain, and for 2 hours watched as the the clouds s-l-o-w-l-y parted to reveal the ruins... bit by bit...
  • It was spectacular. Ethereal. Otherwordly.
  • I had booked a guide as well, and after the ""grand reveal", I found my guide and he talked me through the whole area, and the history of the Inca people. Then I climbed Waynapicchu and saw it all from on high.
  • I was captivated.
  • The whole experience has left me so emotional, and almost breathless, and made me thank everything in this Universe yet again for the gift that I have been given!
  • When I set out on this adventure, I had a very vague plan of what I wanted to do. All I knew was that I wanted to experience LIFE. The world. And I have. In SO MANY WAYS!!!
  • I pinch myself constantly. I try to smile at everyone I meet, be kind to everyone I meet, spread love everywhere I go... It´s the only way I know how to thank the Universe for the amazing gifts that I have been given. I am blessed with an incredible family, incomparable friends, and so much good fortune!!!
  • Life is SO BEAUTIFUL.
  • I am humbled, and overwhelmed.
  • Thank you ALL for being a part of the magic. xxx

2 comments:

  1. BéééuadiFULL! :-)“Pulchra! Pulchra! Pulchra!”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoh! Very moving Honi! I can so feel your emotion. Almost made me cry! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete