Wednesday, October 7, 2009

WOOHOO!!! WELCOME!!!

Hello darlings!

I´ve finally done it! After months of thinking what a good idea it would be to start a blog, I have finally got my ass into gear and prepared a blog in which to record my adventures!

So... here we go!

On the 1st of October, I boarded a plane to Brazil. The South American adventure begins!

After landing in Sao Paulo, I realized right away that what I need more than ANYTHING at this point in my life, is... BEACH.

I made friends at the hostel right away, and a day later found myself on a 6-hour bus-ride to a little slice of heaven called Paraty. It lies between Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, and it is MAGIC here.

Exactly what I needed after the CRAZY month of September, which saw me race through London, Paris, Milan, Venice, Rome, Florence, Naples, Barcelona and Ibiza. WHOOP!!! What a month!

So here I am. "Tranquillo". It´s my new favourite word.

I´m hanging out with some awesome people, travellers and backpackers and people working in the hostel... Americans, Brits, Swedes, Argentinians, Italians, Kiwis, Irish, Portuguese... the whole spectrum.

Today we took a boat-trip around the bay. Islands and beaches, jungle vegetation, fresh seafood, blue skies, sunshine, good people... HEAVEN.

I feel blessed... happy... TRANQUILLO... :)

Love and kisses to you all. xxxxxxx


1 comment: